is recommended by:
American Medical Association, the American Osteopathic Association, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American College of Physicians, the American Academy of Pediatrics, American College of Preventive Medicine, American College of Lifestyle Medicine…
Heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, arthritis, depression & mood disorders, osteoporosis, cancer, anxiety, overweight and obesity and more…
Not just to prevent these conditions—but as actual treatment…
Using nutrition, physical activity, and the best researched natural supplements to complement, decrease or replace prescription medications.
People suffering from these conditions who are willing to make lifestyle changes, can achieve significant improvements in wellbeing.
Functional Medicine is the biological systems approach for chronic illnesses i.e. the basic “operating system” for genomic and lifestyle factors that create a disease.
Some of the conditions helped through Lifestyle and Functional Medicine:
* Arthritis and Joint Pains, Muscle Pains
* Mood Disorders and Anxiety
* Autoimmune Disorders, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia
* GI Disorders, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and Inflammatory Bowel Disease
* Weight Related Issues, such as Blood Pressure, Body Composition, Cholesterol, Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome